Pages

Wednesday 4 June 2014

Freya's Hand painted Daily Schedule!

Thought I'd share a little project I've been working on for my little bridesmaid Freya. Her mama, papa and I worked through the idea of making her a pictorial schedule of the the current and following day and here is the final outcome!

The drawings were hand painted in gouache and then laminated and velcro-ed for durability and sticky fingers!
 

 Lets start at the very beginning.. Today and Tomorrow boards!
And the days of the week to pop at the top each day!
I've grouped a few of the activities but here are details of the little paintings! xx
Every day activities...

  





  

 

 
Transport..
  
A visit to the.... 


 
       And a trip to the....!!
  
A smiley little Freya with her new schedule! x

No comments:

Post a Comment