Pages

Tuesday 24 June 2014

Woven Monkey Swatch Samples

Hurrah! So this morning my Woven Monkey swatch samples arrived and they're pretttyyyyyy!!
So Woven Monkey are a UK based digital printing company which do the same job as spoon flower but without the import taxes. I'm so happy with the swatches and have great plans for some home furnishing projects with Furniture Magpie!



 Testing small and med sized repeats.

 Some prints designed using mono print drawings


 
  The inspiration for the patterns, the view from my desk in Ilfracombe!



 
Folky florals...

 
Details from the Blossoming into Spring, birds and butterflies..



 

2 comments:

  1. All designs and colors are awesome.I will surely use these designs in my next custom fabric printing project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This type of printing pattern is too good...
    That color and design is so pretty...

    ReplyDelete